Cora Pots (°1990) studied Language- and Culture studies at Utrecht University, with a major in linguistics and modern literature (2010-2013). She continued her studies with the Research Master Linguistics, also at Utrecht University (UiL-OTS), focusing on syntax and (syntactic) language variation (2013-2015). Currently, Cora is working as a PhD student on the project “Quality and Quantity in Linguistics”.
- Syntactic variation
- Verb clusters
- (Morpho-)syntactic variation in Dutch dialects
- The clausal left periphery
- Subject/object asymmetries
- The syntax/semantics interface
- Methodology/statistics in linguistic research